Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am a Nigerian prince and i find it to associate with foriegn chicks why, girls please apply!?

Question: mail to cidieschat@yahoo.com

Answer: Well my husband is from a foriegn land and sometimes it is hard with all the diffenceces people have from differnt countries But I love foriegn men I guess I just love how we are so differnt you never run out of things to talk about or to argue about LOL Believe me when I tell you there are lots of woman out there looking for a Nigerian Prince just wait and see I have a friend from Nigeria and went to a few partys and those guys were sexy oh by the way I am American Indian move to Kansas City maybe you will have better luck See Ya

See original question here

1 comment:

Robert H said...

I think it is just great that Nigeria has so many princes to go around.