Monday, February 2, 2009

How do I get my 3-D glasses from the government after the TVs go 3-D on Feb 22?

Question: I know that all the TVs will turn in to 3D-TV on Feb 22, but I keep getting mixed info about where how to get my glasses. I overheard a woman at church say that you had to get a special coupon from the government, but then the other day, I heard a commercial saying that the grocery store had them for free and you could just pick them up. What is going on here? I don't even care if my tv is in 3-D... personally, but I guess that if the govt. says that 3-D TV is better, who am I to argue?

3 comments:

jflorek said...

*facepalm*

Anonymous said...

Here's the original link to yahoo answers:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090201170126AAOMpSQ

Why are these links only posted to a small subset of the questions? Most I have to google for to find the original yahoo answers page and it's a little bit annoying.

Jess said...

This is half of the grandmothers in the United States.