Monday, February 16, 2009

Do you think I'm a vampire?

Question: I have fangs, I live off human blood, and I react to the sunlight.

Answer:
Yo! If you lived off human blood you would be dead. REAL vampires drink blood occasionally to maintain a healthy immune system because they have an energy deficiency. They still eat food though! You didn't say how you reacted to sunlight. Lots of people have fangs, but real vampires tend to have slightly pointier teeth than most, not just the canines, however. I think you're a poser, but if you want to find out if you're a real vampire visit the links below. And eat some food before you die.

Source(s):

http://www.vampirewebsite.com

http://www.drinkdeeplyanddream.com

3 comments:

snefru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snefru said...

For a ton of bad questions go here as well. emails_that_Ive_gotten

price per head said...

This is an amazing blog post here.... I like your blog. Thanks very much for sharing such an amazing blog post.